Mavic Pro Combo With Free Training
Mavic Pro Combo With Free Training
Product Code : DTL01
Brand Name : DJI
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Product Type
- Drone Camera
- Camera Type
- Video Camera
- Camera Style
- Gimbal camera
- Indoor, Other, School, Outdoor
- Image/Video Quality
- Aircraft Boby*1
- Remote Controller*1
- Car Charger*1
- Battery Charging hub*1
- Interlligent Battery*3
- Battery Bank Adapter*1
- Propeller Pair*8
- Power Cable*1
- Micro-Usb Cable*1
- RC Cable
- Protective Bagpack*1
- Inside the Mavic’s pocket-sized remote controller is DJI’s brand new OcuSync transmission technology, with a range of 4.3mi (7km)
- HD 720p long range and Full HD 1080p short range video streaming.
- An unprotected drone could hit obstacles during long distance flight or when descending from an inadequate height in Return to Home mode. The Mavic uses FlightAutonomy technology to sense obstacles up to 49ft (15m) away and allows the Mavic to bypass them or brake to hover, reducing accidents.
- Satellite positioning can only help a drone hover in an unobstructed outdoor area free of interference. Without satellites, the drone will not be able to position and become susceptible to drifting.
- The Mavic is only 1/6th the size of the Phantom 4 but this reduction in size doesn't mean a reduction in flight time. The Mavic actually flies much longer than you would expect from its compact size. It is capable of reaching an absolute maximum flight time of 27 minutes and a maximum distance of 8mi (13km) due to its powerful, high-efficiency motors.
- An aerodynamic design in the front and rear of the Mavic and its polished surfaces reduce air resistance as it flies forwards.
- Mavic supports 4K video at 30fps. No Electronic Image Stabilization is used, ensuring all footage is 4K. We have created a miniaturized, ultra-precise 3-axis gimbal for the Mavic, capable of stabilizing the camera even during high-speed motion for smooth video and sharp photos.
- Everyone loves a good photo. Whether you just want to take a snap or are building up your portfolio, the Mavic’s 12-megapixel camera with Adobe DNG RAW support is ready to shoot.
- With the Mavic in the air pointing at you, a gesture is all it takes to snap a photo. Get selfies like you’ve never seen before with Mavic’s Gesture Mode.
- You don’t need a film crew when you fly the Mavic because all you need is ActiveTrack. Just tell it who to track and it handles the rest, making you shoot like a pro.
- If you are lining up a photo, or even flying indoors, you don’t want to be flying too fast. Flip on Tripod Mode and every move the Mavic makes becomes slow and precise.
- Stay at the same level height above the ground automatically. Don’t worry about flying too low, the Mavic will keep you at just the right height over uneven terrain.
- On a drone, the most likely source of a problem is a sensor not working exactly as it should. This is why the Mavic has two of each key sensor. If one goes wrong, the other kicks in to take its place.
- Through the DJI GO 4 app you see everything the camera sees, as well as everything you need to know about your Mavic, from battery life to where it is, to where it is heading and much more.
- Payment Terms
- Others, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 1 Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Main Domestic Market
- All India